Friday, July 6, 2007

The Making of a Meez ~ Week Five, Thing 10


This morning I made my own Meez at http://www.meez.com/. This is probably the most fun I've had in the 23 Things Program. Unfortunately, many of the items I wanted required money. I refuse to pay real money for shoes made of pixels. Couldn't they give a girl at least one pair of nice black boots for free? Black boots are essential! I made myself into a vampire, full moon, fangs, and all! I wanted the bat wings, too, but again... You had to pay for them. I also had some minor problem with the window not showing all of the items and acting strangely if I have been trying on lots of things (backgrounds, etc.). They were all minor problems, though, and I highly recommend everyone trying this out. I love it!! I even added it to my myspace. ;)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool! You should check out me! I couldn't put the purple dragon on my back so it's perched on my shoulder. Meez is fun even though it does hang up sometimes.

Julie said...

Crystal, this is great!! I used Yahoo avatar because I also wouldn't pay for anything in Meez. I love seeing how you styled yours!

Anonymous said...

This is so you! Cute!

Chus said...

More information!: Meez -- port your virtual self