Friday, June 29, 2007

Useful Blogs and Feeds ~ Week 4, Thing 9

I found a few feeds/blogs that I think it would be good to track. It's a good starting point for me. There's no need in adding every page I ever visit at one time. This is supposed to be about learning and not overload! ;)

I added:
Information Wants To Be Free (0) (0)
Leslie's 23 Things (3) (0)
LibraryBytes (10) (0)
PLA Blog (11) (0)
Pop Goes the Library (10) (0)
technogeekery for librarians (10) (0)
TOBLOG (5) (0)

The nice copy and paste technique lets you see that I haven't read these pages through Bloglines yet. That's next. But, I assure you that I've checked them all out individually while deciding what to add.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Crystal!!!

This comment is really a hello, how are you doing and not related to Thing 9.

It is so neat that we are able to keep in contact like this even after LATI is over.

I hope things are going well in Dorchester.