Monday, June 4, 2007

Setting Up My Blog ~ Week 2, Thing 3

I'm already comfortable with blogging, so I thought I'd go ahead and move forward to the next step. I'm more familiar with livejournal and myspace, but I've used blogger for LATI. The more options I become familiar with, the better I'm able to help our patrons.

I've been experimenting with flickr lately, too. My husband and I are getting a new puppy this weekend, and I wanted to post her baby pictures so that I could share them with friends and family. I thought it was a great chance to explore flickr.

For my next trick, I think I'll be posting my learning contract, but it will have to wait until Wendnesday or Thursday. The rest of today is officially dedicated to the Summer Reading Program.

*They wanted us to go in and edit our blog as part of our learning process. This is my edit. ;) I did find that unlike some of the other online blogs, public designed layouts do not work very well.

No comments: