Friday, June 29, 2007

del.icio.us ~ Week 3, Thing 7

del.icio.us is my new toy. Over the course of the week I find myself at many different computers. There's my central staff PC on my desk, then the one at the Children's Desk, occasionally the one at the Information Desk, the 2 staff computers at Hurlock, my personal computer at home, and then various computers while I'm helping someone. There are some websites that are really great to share, but my brain just refuses to hold them all. So now I have del.icio.us! It holds my collection of links and is my portable favorites list. If I need the latest artwork for the summer reading program, but I'm at Hurlock and it's saved on my computer at Cetral, the link I saved in del.icio.us will connect me to my saved link. I love it!

If anyone wants to try it, it's del.icio.us.com.

No comments: