Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Technorati ~ Week 6, Thing 14

Technorati was a fun way to start off my morning. Most of my blogging life is personal. I keep my myspace page for my friends, and honestly, who else wants to know if I've had a bad day, or if I read a new book? I don't see myself using the links, but it definitely led me to some amazing blogs!

I recommend http://postsecret.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-postsecret-mini-movie.html. People mail in their postcards with their secrets to the person that runs this site. Random things. Silly things. Serious things. Sad and happy things. Just their thoughts. He put some of them together in a video. I was awed watching it. And it made me start to think... If I were take one thing about myself, one secret, and write it on a card what would it be?

No comments: